Information Collected by AllExposedAllExposed is a database of publicly available sources of information aggregated for your convenience. Through AllExposed, Visitors can access certain materials posted to or made available through the Site as compiled, distributed, and displayed by AllExposed and other third-party content providers ("Third-Party Providers") including, but not limited to, third-party websites or services that provide information about individuals (each, a "Search Subject") that can be searched for and accessed through the Site ("AllExposed Checks").
AllExposed gathers three types of information: information that you submit to us, information that is collected automatically about your usage of the Site, and information about Search Subjects.
Information You Submit to AllExposedWe collect information that you provide when you use the Site, including, but not limited to, when you submit an online application to become a AllExposed member ("Member"), which enables you to utilize a host of services made available to Members by and through the Site ("Member Services"); when you conduct a AllExposed Check; or when you contact us with a question, comment, or request. This can include, but is not limited to, your: (a) e-mail address; (b) full name; (c) company name; (d) date of birth; (e) password; (f) mailing address; (g) credit card information; and (h) information associated with a Search Subject (such as a name, age, or address) that you use to conduct a AllExposed Check.
Information Collected Automatically About Your Usage of the SiteAs is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this [to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
If you do not want the Site to collect this information through Cookies, you may set your web browser to reject Cookies from the Site, or to inform you when a Cookie has been sent to your computer and provide you with the opportunity to refuse that Cookie. Each web browser is different, so please check your browser's "Help" menu to learn how to change your Cookie preferences. Please be advised that where you disable or reject Cookies, you may not be able to use the Member Services or experience the full functionality of the Site.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by AllExposed and our partners (such as marketing partners, data partners, analytics, financial, testing, optimization, and others), affiliates, or analytics or service providers (such as data providers, customer support, marketing, analytics, business development, affiliate, and other). These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 or Flash to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash LSOs please click here.
Information About Search SubjectsIn connection with providing the AllExposed Checks, we collect information about Search Subjects from our third-party data providers.
Use of Information Collected by AllExposedWe use the information that we collect from you for a number of purposes, including:
- to provide you with products, services, or information you request, such as AllExposed Checks and other Member Services;
- to process, or in connection with, any payments or transactions that you authorize;
- to verify that any credit card you submit is valid and active by charging, and thereafter immediately crediting, a small sum to the card upon registration;
- to send you service-related communications to verify and manage your Member account, about the Site, about the services you request, or containing required notices (where you have indicated a preference, we will only communicate with you via the medium you select, such as by e-mail or telephone);
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to generate and analyze statistics about your use of the Site (e.g., to determine the demographics of our Visitors);
- for internal business purposes (e.g., to analyze and manage our business, to allow us to better tailor the Site to our Visitors' needs);
- to customize your experience on the Site; and
- to detect and protect against fraud, infringement, or other violations of our Terms of Service.
AllExposed uses data about Search Subjects to provide responses to AllExposed Checks performed through the Site.
Sharing of Information Collected by the SiteWe may share the information we collect from you with third parties for the following purposes:
- with affiliates and service providers who work on our behalf including, but not limited to: credit card processing companies to process your payments for goods and services and to verify that your credit card account is valid and active; e-mail service providers to send out e-mails on our behalf; sales partners to sell you our services; data partners to process data on our behalf (e.g., by removing duplicate information from user lists, by analyzing data); and marketing partners who may market our products to you on our behalf and provide analysis of such marketing efforts. These affiliates and service providers will have access to your information as needed to perform their functions on our behalf but we do not permit them to use your information for other purposes. In addition, apart from the circumstances described above, we will not share your credit card information with any third parties without your prior informed consent, although notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to share with third parties the fact that we have credit card information about you on file;
- in connection with providing the AllExposed Checks, with certain third-party companies (such as data partners) for the sole and exclusive purpose of verifying information applicable to the particular Search Subject. These third-party companies shall be subject to an obligation of confidentiality regarding such information, and shall not themselves store, save, or transfer such information other than as necessary to perform the applicable verification services. We will not share the information of the Search Subjects for any other purpose;
- to any acquiring entity in connection with any sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation of AllExposed;
- to respond to a subpoena, court order, or legal process served on us or otherwise to comply with the law;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of you or others (e.g., by exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes, by providing information to law enforcement where we believe the Site is being or has been used to commit unlawful acts).
In addition, we may share aggregate reports comprised of the demographic, usage, and/or other characteristics of our Visitors as a group, which will never identify you personally, with third parties.
Correcting, Updating, or Removing Member InformationIf the information you submit to us changes, or if you no longer desire our services, you may correct, update, or request deletion of this information by making the change on your member information page or by contacting us at the contact information listed below.
Data RetentionWe will retain the information that we have collected about you until you have requested deletion of the information. If you wish to cancel your Member account or AllExposed Opt-Out account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with services, please contact us at email@example.com. However, we may retain some or all of your information after you request deletion or cancelation, as necessary, to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
SecurityWe endeavor to keep all information that we collect from or about you protected both online and off-line. Unfortunately, no data security system or transmission over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Marketing Opt-outWhere you receive marketing e-mails sent by us or one of our third-party advertisers, you may unsubscribe from receiving such marketing e-mails at any time by following the instructions contained at the end of the e-mail. We may maintain separate e-mail lists for different purposes, so you may need to unsubscribe from multiple lists. However, even where you unsubscribe from all of our and our third-party advertisers' lists, you may receive marketing e-mails in the future if you opt in to a different e-mail marketing program, although you can always unsubscribe from such programs as well by following the instructions contained at the end of the any e-mail you receive.
Information sent on behalf of third-party advertisers is prepared several days in advance, so you may continue to receive e-mail from us or our third-party advertisers for up to ten (10) days after submitting an unsubscribe request as detailed above.
Children's PrivacyAllExposed is very sensitive to the issue of children's privacy. The Site, as well as its products and services, are not developed for or directed at children. Visitors under eighteen (18) years of age are not eligible to use the Site and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from any Visitor that we actually know is under the age of eighteen (18). AllExposed encourages parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the interactive activities of their children. If you believe that your child has provided AllExposed with any personal information without your consent, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AllExposed 2470 Windy Hill Road, Suite 226, Marietta, Georgia 30067
All communications with us or our authorized agents may be monitored or recorded.